In accordance with the Data Protection Law in force, in an expository and no-limitative way, the General Data Protection Regulation [EU] 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “GDPR”), the information of the data protection controller is the following:
- Controller: WISAR BY TALENT REVOLUTION, S.L.
- CIF: B-67158675
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Physical Address: Avenida de la Torre Blanca, 57, 08172, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (Spain)
We understand that providing information on the internet implies a high degree of trust from you. This is why we take this trust very seriously and it is our first priority to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
1. SECURITY MEASURES
In compliance with the current data protection laws, we inform the users that in WISAR, technical and organizational measures have been adopted in accordance with the provisions of the afore mentioned regulations. All personal data collected from the forms will be treated, exclusively, by WISAR’s authorised personnel or the data processor herein established. Appropriate levels of security have been adopted according to the persona data recollected and, in addition, all the means and technical measures available have been put in place in order to prevent any loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data.
2. DATA ACCURACY
The user declares that all personal data is correct and accurate and undertake to keep them up to date, communicating Wisar about any further modification. The user will be responsible for the accuracy of their data and will be solely responsible for any conflicts or disputes that may arise due to false statements being made. It is important that, in order to keep all personal data up to date, the user informs Wisar any time there is a change to it. Otherwise, Wisar will not be able to respond for the veracity of it.
Likewise, the consent granted by the Users complies with the requirements of article 4 of the GDPR, meaning that they give consent “freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her”.
In order to enjoy and take advantage of all the services, benefits and experiences that Wisar can offer you, when you register on our Platform, it is legitimate for us to process your data in order to personalize and improve your Wisar experience.
5. USERS RIGHTS
One of the main objectives of the GDPR is to protect and explain the rights you have in relation to the privacy of your personal data. That is why GDPR grants you various rights associated with your data, even after you have given your explicit consent for the processing of such data.
The Rights to which you are entitled to, in accordance with the protection regulations currently in force, are as follows:
- Right of access: All Users have the right to ask Wisar at any time to inform them about the information we have from them and to modify, update or delete it.
- Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. For the purposes of the data processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure or to be forgotten: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
- Right to oppose: This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data when we do so for one of the following four reasons: i) our legitimate interests; ii) to authorize us to perform a task in the public interest or to exercise official authority; iii) to send you direct marketing material; and iv) for scientific, historical, research or statistical purposes.
- Right to restriction of processing: In certain circumstances, the User has the right to request that we restrict the processing of his or her personal data, which means that we may only continue to process them and that we may not carry out any further processing activities until: i) one of the following circumstances is resolved; ii) his or her consent is given; or iii) further processing is necessary, whether for the formulation, exercise or defence of a legal proceeding, for the protection of the rights of another natural person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a particular Member State. The User has the right to request the limitation of processing in the following circumstances:
- When the accuracy of the User’s personal data is disputed and processed by Wisar.
- When the User objects to the processing of his/her personal data for our legitimate interests.
- Where processing is unlawful
- When the User considers that we should no longer process his data.
- Right to data portability: The User shall have the right to request the portability of his/her data to another data controller. In this case, you will be provided with a digital dossier of all the data available to Wisar so that you can transfer it to the new manager.
In order to exercise these rights, the user must provide documentation proving his/her identity (ID card or passport), by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written communication to the following address:
“WISAR BY TALENT REVOLUTION, S.L. Avenida de la Torre Blanca, 57, 08172, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (Spain)”
Such communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, request for application, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out directly by the user. However, they may be executed by an authorised person as the User’s legal representative. In that case, the documentation proving the representation of the interested party must be provided.
6. DISCLOSURE FOR THIRD PARTIES
7. EXTERNAL LINKS
8. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY WISAR
Please find indicated below, in an expository and non-limitative way, all the information we can collect from you.
From the Platform:From our website, the information we may collect may vary depending on whether or not the User registers on our website. In the event that the User decides to register to access our services, depending on the circumstances and applicable local legislation and requirements, the information we will ask for is the following:
- First name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Postal address;
- Education history;
- Professional experience and summary;
- Areas and level of expertise;
- Websites and portfolio;
- Links to professional networks;
- Language skills;
- Ideal job;
- Other projects;
- Full Curriculum Vitae / Resume;
- Availability to work
- Target hourly rate
- Billing details
- IP address
- Identification data of the access device
- History of navigation within the Website
- Dates, hours and the frequency with which you access our Website;
- Payments made on the Platform.
All of the above information is collected by Wisar solely and exclusively for the purpose of allowing Wisar to make job recommendations that best suit the User needs and preferences, as well as to be able to enjoy the full benefits of Wisar.
Information from other sources
We may also collect information on a regular basis, which may be included as personal information. In this regard, additional information may be obtained by the following means:
- Affiliated entities
- Business partners
- Independent sources, such as when the User visits the Wisar Platform through a “linked click” from a website managed by one of our business partners, being duly registered on the website of our business partner, and the partner may share information about the User with Wisar, always with the prior express consent of the User.
- Social networks that can provide us with the User personal information when he/she accesses them through the Web.
Automatic information collection
Cookies and other web technologies
9. PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
In WISAR, we understand the value of the information provided by any user, thanks to this information we can optimize the Platform and offer a better service. To that end, Users will find below the purpose of the collection and processing of their data:
- To register and manage the User’s account, as well as to allow them to access our platform and be able to take advantage of the service offered by Wisar and get the most out of it;
- Communications between Wisar and the User;
- To provide Users with information about Wisar, such as any relevant changes to our privacy policies or legal notices or changes to our terms and conditions;
- To answer all the questions, comments and suggestions from Users;
- To measure User’s interest in our services and improve them;
- To notify Users of the launch of new services, as well as any interest they may have in new projects published on the Platform;
- To personalize the Wisar experience;
- To request information from users, including surveys;
- To solve conflicts or solve problems;
- To avoid potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To improve security tools
We don’t want our Users to miss out any potential project, so one of the methods we use to achieve this is to send emails that contain information about new projects that have been published on our Platform.
The receipt of any email communication for marketing purposes will be based on the Users prior consent. If Users no longer wish to receive such communications, they may unsubscribe from the communications service on the link indicated in the footer of each communication.
10. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In WISAR’s Platform, some information may be disclosed to:
- Users: at any time Users can view their profile as if they were another user in order to see what information is made public, and edit it to give more or less information;
- Any company in the group;
- Business partners with whom we can jointly offer products or services. The User will be able to know if a third party is involved in a product or service requested because their name will appear with ours or separately. If Users choose to access these optional services, we may share the User’s information, including personal information, with such partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third party business partners, but we will always ask Users permission to disclose such information;
- Third parties in the case of structural changes in the Company; and
- External collaborators.
We may also share User’s information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary:
- To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or in other cases where required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or withdraw any objection or legal right we have;
- To inform relevant parties in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation or sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
In addition to the above, Users will be notified when their personal data is shared with any third party, and they will be able to choose whether or not they want us to share their information.
We may also share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties, including advertisers or investors. For example, we can tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website or the most popular holiday destinations and hotels. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services that we hope will be of interest to our Users.
In any case, if Users do not agree that their information should be shared with a third party, they may exercise their right to limit processing, in accordance with the section related to User rights.
11. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will keep Users data for as long as they hold a WISAR account and/or whether they are still happy to hear from us about our latest news, products and services. Once Users no longer wish to be engaged with WISAR we may still need to keep hold of their data if there is a legal reason for doing so (such as for tax purposes or where we need to resolve any disputes with them).
12. CONTAC US
If Users would like to discuss anything in this policy or if they want to exercise their rights, they can get in touch:
WISAR BY TALENT REVOLUTION, S.L., Avenida de la Torre Blanca, 57, 08172, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (Spain)
Last updated April 2020